MAXXIMUS Forcible Entry Halligan Bar
The Maxximus is the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique T.P.R. grip for a sturdy handle while using this tool. Other features include a depth gauges on the Adz and the Fork eliminate guess work.
- One piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- 2 3/4 inch wide Adz for gapping doors
- Maxximus has a lock pulling feature on the fork only
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner Fork and Adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both Adz and Fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip to lessen slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- Standard 30-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to our Lock Slot 8 lbs Forcible Entry Axe
- Nearly 2 lbs lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan
OPTIONAL MAXXIMUS MOD HEAD
A modified version, this has all of the features of our regular Maxximus tool but with a 2 inch adz.