The Large Diameter Hose Strap assists in getting large diameter hose off the hose bed for attachment to a water source safely and allowing the engine to proceed for fire operations.
- Constructed of 3" nylon webbing, with a tensile strength of 22,550 lbs., and strong stitching with heavy brass rivets give you long life.
- A quick release webbing strap allows for the strap to be secured to the engine's top grab bar.
- This device allows the firefighter to pull the hose off the rig and place it over a hydrant with additional hose secured with the hook & loop strap with plenty of spare hose for attachment.
- To secure the hose a heavy hook & loop closure with a zinc plated adjuster allows for additional hose for hydrant operations.
- A tab is placed to allow for operations with heavy fire-fighting gloves.
- When used in conjunction with our #441YL Oversized Hydrant Tool Kit or the #443 "Tool Bag" the firefighter has everything needed to complete efficient safe hydrant operations.
- Color: Yellow.
- Length: 60"
- Wt. 32 oz.