The 365-B Urban Rescue Back Pack features 5 small pockets, 1 long pocket, 1 "D" oxygen sleeve. Used in mountain medical, air service rescue or on an ambulance squad, it is a true rescue backpack.
Medical Rescue Backpack features:
- Main compartment is fully padded with closed cell foam for protection. All internal pockets are held in place by Velcro® and are removable.
- The back pack has a web carrying handle and padded contoured shoulder straps, chest strap and waist strap.
- A false back allows for storage of shoulder straps when not needed.
- The front outside has a zippered storage compartment 10" W x 15"H x 3"D. On each side is a removable pocket 5" W x 11" H x 2" D.
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material strips are sewn on three sides.
- Silk-screened with a white "Star of Life".
- Made of 1000 denier Cordura® nylon with a #10 YKK heavy duty self repairing nylon zipper. T
- The Black does not have a Star of Life or reflective trim.
- The main compartment flap as an 18" slot pocket and six attached clear vinyl compartments.
- Will hold a "C" or "D" size oxygen sleeve or may be rearranged without an oxygen tank.
- Measures 11" W x 20" H x 6" D.
- Wt. 44 oz.
- Color: Orange, Navy, or Black.
- Contents not included.