Turnout Gear Carry Strap
This Turnout Gear Carry Strap is designed for the minimalist and will carry a full set of gear while allowing it dry quicker than is stored inside a bag.
HOW IT WORKS:
Boots and bunker pants are placed side by side with your coat laying on top. The adjustable strap allows you to cinch everything up in one bundle. There are four carabineers that allow you to attach your helmet, tools, SCBA storage bag etc. to the bundle.
- An adjustable, removable shoulder strap is also included.
- Cushioned Hand Carry Strap
- A Nexus 2" adjustable side release buckle allows you to quickly release and remove the strap when your gear is needed.
- The open air design of this bunker belt allows your gear to dry quickly.
- The Turn Out Gear Strap is also equipped with a molded rubber carrying handle sewn to the top for easy transport.
- Constructed of 2" polypropylene webbing, with all stress points box "X" stitched and reinforced with Dacron thread makes the Turn Out Gear Strap is extremely durable for many years of dependable service.
- Color: Red and Black.
- Wt. 18 oz.
Part Number: TOGS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like this carrying strap for transporting gear, but I would not recommend it for firefighters who need to quickly take equipment from a vehicle, bring it into the firehouse, and then suit up for a call. Since the strap goes through boot loops and a shoulder carrying strap must be removed before detaching the equipment from the strap, the process is time-consuming and not fast enough for those who are trying to get to a truck quickly.