The 820OR oxygen trauma bag is a large multi-supply bag designed to hold your bleeding control supplies, oxygen management kit and an oxygen cylinder.
- The center compartment is designed to hold your oxygen cylinder, nasal canulas and mask.
- Three elastic gusset pockets on one side of the interior compartment and 3 open slot pockets on the other side.
- A draw string bag for holding your demand valve and elastic loops for airways.
- Oxygen cylinder is cradled in a molded A.B.S. plastic shell which adds stability to the bag and protection for the cylinder.
- The sides have a rigid plastic inner wall for stability and protection.
- One outside pocket has an intubation kit with 9 individual slot pockets plus 2 other pockets for accessories and a row of elastic loops. Facing that pocket are 8 elastic loops. The opposite side of the outer pocket is designed for bleeding control. There are 3 pockets with a clear vinyl flap held in place by Velcro® and on the outside of this are 6 individual removable pockets.
- This bag has a vinyl coated nylon bottom and 2 web handles for carrying.
- Measures 12” high x 15” wide x 21” overall length.
- Color: Orange with a White ”Star of Life” silk-screened on the side.
- Wt. 80 oz.
Contents not included.