The Kelly Tool is essentially like a halligan bar without the pike. Used in forcible entry. 30"
Side A: The adz
- Force open windows and interior doors
- Pick up roof saw cuts
- Door trim and siding removal
- Removal of door knobs and cylinder locks
Side B: The Fork
- Opens and closes gas and water valves
- Disconnects hood latches and batteries
- Pulls nails and lock hasps
- Popping nadar bolts in extrication
- Breaking glass
- Hinge removal
- Prying up roofing, siding, flooring
Option: Celtex grip in the middle . Shown with and without grip.