The 442RD Hydrant Tool bag is a large 22 oz. vinyl bag designed to hold all of the equipment you need for a hydrant operation. Gate Valves, wrenches, reducers etc. The rigid tuff bottom distributes the weight of heavier appliances.
This is not one of those bags that attach to your supply hose but a beefy bag intended to carry and organize your heavier appliance and tools needed for a hydrant hookup and initial water source.
- The Velcro® closure on top allows for quick access with your gloves on.
- This bag will hold large gated valves, wyes, wrenches, reducers, etc.
- A high density padded bottom helps to protect equipment. The molded TUFF Bottom provides an almost indestructible base.
- Measures 24"L x 12"W x 9"H with 2,600 cu. in. of space
- Labeled in white : Hydrant Bag
- Has carry handles
- Color: Red.
- Wt. 36 oz.