Fire Department Utility Tool and Hydrant Bucket.
This bucket has a multitude of uses for search and rescue, roof operations, hi rise applications and hydrant tools. Search and Rescue (SAR) buckets are used in the fire service to transport equipment, debris, and hydrant tools. They can also be used to raise or lower equipment and carry tools for almost any job. Several styles available.
Lift, lower, organize and carry your fire department tools with this vinyl tool Bucket.
- Each bucket has 4 webbing straps surrounding the bucket with an O-ring attachment to secure to any object. Lift equipment to hard reach places.
- Grommet in bottom for water drainage or for securing rope
- Made from rugged 18 oz vinyl
- 14" H x 36" circumference
- Colors: Red, yellow, white, black, orange or green vinyl
- BK-1: 4 side holsters for wrench storage.
- BK-4: 2 side holsters & 2 side pockets, Velcro® flap closure.
- BK-3: One side holster.
- BK-5: Velcro lid and 4 side holsters