Fire Hooks DYNAMIC DUO Forcible Irons Set
The ultimate firefighter forcible entry tool set. The standard set includes the Maxximus forcible entry tool and the Lock Slot 8lb Force Axe (Part: DYN-DUO). The marrying slot locks the Maximus to the Axe for easy one hand carrying - no straps required. Tap the handle on any surface for quick release.
- One piece dropped forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel.
- A completely tuned halligan.
- 2 3/4 inch wide adz for gapping doors.
- Rex lock pulling feature.
- Square tops of the fork for striking in tight entry operations.
- Thinnest Adz and Fork on any other available bar.
- Adz and Fork have depth gauge markings.
- TPR molded grip improve handling
- Protective insulation up to 24000 volts (electric cars range from 600-700 volts)
- Standard 30-inch length.
- Ez to hit--ez to hold--ez to carry--and ez to marry to our lock slot 8lbs force axe.
- Almost 2lbs lighter than a Halligan Pro-Bar
Lock-Slot 8lb Axe ***WITH THE NEW THERMO RUBBER GRIP AND OVERSTRIKE***
- Perfect balance when in the hand of the user for striking the Maxximus
- Dropped forged head of high carbon steel, rockwell heat-treated and coated with anti-rust nickel plate.
- Marrying slot designed to lock the axe to the Maxximus, no strap required.
- Single Hand Carrying
- Easy quick release - tap handle on surface to separate pair.
- Special triple strength fiberglass handle with a deer's hoof knurled bottom grip and thermo rubber handle.