The 371-A Tactical Medical Back Pack is a versitile medic rescue bag that you can configure the way you want with it's multiple detachable pockets.
The front and sides of the pack are equipped with the PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) : a grid of webbing sewn onto the bag. The outside pockets snap securely onto the webbing. The inside pockets attach with velcro to be easily removed. Pockets included with this system are listed below.
- Main compartment is fully padded with closed cell foam for protection.
- The straps are interwoven between the webbing on each side of the two pieces and snapped into place, making for a very secure fit which can be detached with moderate effort.
- The backpack has a reinforced rubber carrying handle on both the top and side.
- A zippered back allows for storage of shoulder straps when not in use.
- Made of 1000 denier Cordura nylon with #10 YKK heavy duty Aquaguard water repellent zippers with PV coating and pull tab.
- All seams and stress points are sewn with #69 dacron thread.
- Will hold a "C" or "D" size oxygen tank or may be rearranged without an oxygen tank.
- Proudly Made in the USA with materials Made in the USA.
- Measures 11"W x 20"H x 6"D.
- Wt. 105oz.
- Colors: Black or Coyote Tan.
- Side Molle pockets 6.5"H x 4"W x 2.5"D,
- Top Front Molle pocket 10"W x 5"H x 3"D,
- Lower Front Molle pockets 5"W x 6"H x 3"D.
- (4)-372 small inside pockets,
- (1)-373 large inside pocket, 1-374 outside front pocket,
- 2-377 outside front pocket w/zipper,
- 2- 378 outside front pocket w/flap,
- 2-379 small outside pocket w/zipper
- 2-380 large outside pocket w/flap.